Jekyll Island Day Pass Now Available
JEKYLL ISLAND DAY PASS
WHAT IS THE JEKYLL ISLAND DAY PASS?
Sparked from the desire to provide Glynn County residents as well as other Georgians an educational experience on Jekyll Island, the “Jekyll Island Day Pass” was created through collaboration between the Jekyll Island State Park Authority and the Marshes of Glynn Libraries. This pass can be redeemed for the following:
- 1-Day Parking Pass for Jekyll Island
- Admission to Mosaic, Jekyll Island Museum Gallery
- Admission to the Georgia Sea Turtle Center
HOW DO I GET A JEKYLL ISLAND DAY PASS?
The Jekyll Island Day Pass is available to all PINES library card holders. The pass can be checked-out at the Marshes of Glynn Libraries’ Brunswick location: 208 Gloucester St, Brunswick, GA 31520.
CAN I PLACE A HOLD FOR THE JEKYLL ISLAND DAY PASS?
No, the Jekyll Island Day Pass is not holdable. The pass is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
HOW CAN I CHECK ON THE AVAILABILITY OF THE DAY PASS?
Patrons may ask at the Brunswick Library checkout desk or call the Brunswick Library at (912) 279-3740 during public hours of operation to check on availability. However, the pass may NOT be reserved over the phone.
WHEN AND WHERE DO I REDEEM MY LIBRARY CHECK-OUT PASS?
Once you’ve checked-out the Jekyll Island Day Pass, you have one (1) week to redeem amenity passes at the Jekyll Island Guest Information Center located at: 901 Downing Musgrove Causeway, Jekyll Island, GA 31527. Amenity passes can be redeemed between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
HOW MANY AMENITY PASSES WILL I GET WHEN I REDEEM MY LIBRARY PASS?
Library patrons will be allotted a max of six amenity passes to both the Georgia Sea Turtle Center and Mosaic, Jekyll Island Museum.
WHEN CAN I USE MY AMENITY PASSES?
Amenity passes must be used the same day they are redeemed at the Jekyll Island Guest Information Center.
ARE THERE ANY DATES WHEN THE PASSES ARE NOT REDEEMABLE?
Yes, passes are not redeemable during high season dates:
- September 1-4, 2023
- October 6-10, 2023
- November 3-5, 2023
- November 10-12, 2023
- November 23-26, 2023
- December 22-25, 2023
- December 30-31, 2023
- January 1, 2024
- May 24-27, 2024
- July 3-7, 2024
WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF OPERATION FOR THE GEORGIA SEA TURTLE CENTER AND MOSAIC?
Both amenities are open daily from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
DO I NEED TO RESERVE A TIME SLOT FOR ENTRY TO THE GEORGIA SEA TURTLE CENTER OR MOSAIC?
Reservations are not required for either amenity at this time.
However, you should note that if admission is at capacity at the time of your arrival at the Georgia Sea Turtle Center, you will be assigned an entry time to return to the center later in the day. The last admission entry time available is at 4 p.m., one hour prior to closing.
WHAT ELSE CAN I EXPERIENCE WHEN I REDEEM A JEKYLL ISLAND DAY PASS?
- Unwind while visiting any of Jekyll Island’s seven beaches. With 10 miles of grand, unspoiled shoreline, you are sure to find a spot to kick back and relax.
- Discover Jekyll Island’s Club Era History when you explore the National Historic Landmark District. This 240-acre site has 34 historic structures that once housed notable figures such as J.P. Morgan, Joseph Pulitzer, William K. Vanderbilt, and Marshall Field.
- Bird watching is a favorite among visitors. Observation platforms are located at St. Andrews Beach, the Guest Information Center, and Horton Pond.