The library is temporarily suspending this service as of Friday, April 3, due to Gov. Kemp’s statewide Shelter in Place Order.
If you would like access to the library’s e-books, e-audiobooks, and digital magazines, but don’t have a library card, we are ready to help.
Follow these instructions
to sign up for a library card by phone.
Due to the Shelter In Place Order by Governor Kemp, the libraries will temporarily end telephone service as of Friday, April 3.
Library staff are available to answer phone calls at the following times.
Monday through Friday – 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday – 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Brunswick Library: (912) 279-3740
- St. Simons Library: (912) 279-3750
- RBdigital offers e-books, e-audiobooks, and downloadable magazines.
- eRead Kids provides access to nearly 10,000 e-books for elementary-aged readers.
If you need assistance, please call one of our libraries or watch one of our tutorials
Several of our library programs have been converted into a digital format.
- Yoga with Bitsy: instructor Bitsy Moores presents a new yoga video every Monday morning.
- Virtual Storytime with KK: beloved storyteller Kelly Greene, aka KK, does storytime on the Brunswick-Glynn Library Facebook page live every Thursday at 10:30.
- Craft With A Story: Karen Larrick presents a story with an accompanying craft every other Monday. The next video will be posted 4/6/2020. This is great for grade-school aged kids.
- Cookbook Club: although not as tasty as the in-person club meetings, it is still interesting to see the outcome of the recipes. On 4/13/2020, we will post a video of a recipe prepared from the cookbook of the month: My Kitchen Year: 136 Recipes That Saved My Life by Ruth Reichl.
- Adult Craft Video: a short video displaying a craft for adults that can by made from things laying around the house. This video will be published on 4/2/2020.
- Know Your Rights: local attorney Shauna Carmichael will be presenting information on topics ranging from advance directives on health care to kinship care. Dates TBA
Library news and updates will be posted regularly on our social media accounts.