Please contact Programming Coordinator Diana Graham at (912) 279-3738 with any questions about our Book Clubs.
The Cookbook Club meets on the 1st Monday of each month at 12 noon in the St. Simons Library.
- September 11, 2023: The Moosewood Cookbook 40th Anniversary Edition by Mollie Katzen
- October 2, 2023: The Saltwater Table by Whitney Otawka
- November 6, 2023: The Way Home by Kardea Brown
- December 4, 2023: The Cookie Bible by Rose Levy Beranbaum *also available on Hoopla
Hattie’s Book Club meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:15 p.m. in the Brunswick Library.
- April 2023: The Therapist by B. A. Paris *also available on Hoopla and Libby
- May 2023: Know My Name by Chanel Miller *also available on Libby
- June 2023: The Seed Keeper by Diane Wilson *also available on Hoopla and Libby
- July 2023: When the Stars Go Dark by Paula McLain *also available on Libby
- August 2023: Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus *also available on Libby
- September 2023: Murder on Girls’ Night Out by Anne George *also available on Hoopla and Libby
- October 2023: Shape of Water by Andrea Camilleri *also available on Hoopla
- November 2023: The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley *also available on Hoopla and Libby
- December 2023: TBD
GOLDEN ISLES BOOK DISCUSSION GROUP
The Golden Isles Book Discussion Group will meet on the last Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m. in the Brunswick Library this fall.
September 27, 2023: Himself by Jess Kidd
October 25, 2023: Furious Hours: Murder, Fraud, and the Last Trial of Harper Lee by Casey Cep *also available on Libby
November 29, 2023: Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell *also available on Libby
GENE TIERNEY BOOK TO MOVIE DISCUSSION SERIES
Read the novel, watch the film. Fall classic film series. Criminals and Gene Tierney. Film analysis, classic film celebrity gossip and just fun.
Book discussions take place on Tuesday at 1:00 in Casino Room 114 and movie screenings take place on Thursday at 1:00 in the Casino Theater.
Book and movie selections: