November 7, 2022 - 12:00 pm
St. Simons Island Public Library
Calling all cookbook lovers! Ever flip through a cookbook and wish that you could try a little bit of everything? Here’s your chance! Every month we will have a new cookbook that we will read and discuss. All members are asked to bring in a dish from the cookbook for everyone to sample and enjoy. For more information contact Diana Graham, Programming Coordinator, at 912-279-3738 or email@example.com.
All library programs are free and open to the public.
- August 2022: Southern Living: Slow-Cooker Cookbook
- September 2022: The Mystery Writers of America Cookbook edited by Kate White
- October 2022: The Cozy Cookbook by Laura Childs, Cleo Coyle, B. B. Haywood, Julie Hyzy, Jenn McKinlay
- November 2022: The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays by Ree Drummond
- December 2022: 100 Cookies: the Baking Book for Every Kitchen by Sarah Kieffer
|<< Oct 2022 >>|