October 3, 2022 - 12:00 pm
St. Simons Island Public Library
Calling all cookbook lovers! Ever flip through a cookbook and wish that you could try a little bit of everything? Here’s your chance! Every month we will have a new cookbook that we will read and discuss. All members are asked to bring in a dish from the cookbook for everyone to sample and enjoy. For more information contact Diana Graham, Programming Coordinator, at 912-279-3738 or email@example.com.
All library programs are free and open to the public.
- December 2022: 100 Cookies: the Baking Book for Every Kitchen by Sarah Kieffer
- January 2023: Beautiful Boards by Maegan Brown
- February 2023: The Official Downton Abbey Cookbook by Annie Gray
- March 2023: Jubilee by Toni Tipton-Martin
- April 2023: Appetites: A Cookbook by Anthony Bourdain
|<< Dec 2022 >>|