ZINIO FOR LIBRARIES
Zinio offers a great selection of E-Magazines, such as, Golf, Taste of Home, Guideposts, US Weekly, O magazine and many more. Save articles, pictures and recipes from your favorite magazines to enjoy again and again!
Quick Start Guide to Zinio for Libraries
- Click the Zinio for Libraries website link above or in the Quick Links section below.
- First time users, click Create New Account.
- Enter your PINES library card number.
- Finish setting up your account with an email address and password.
- Returning users, click Login
- Enter email address and password for your Zinio account.
- Browse the library’s selection of titles or use the search function.
- Click on a magazine cover to view additional information and have access to back issues.
- Click on the Checkout button to add an issue to your collection.
- Click Start Reading Now to view the magazine in your browser or Return to Browsing.
- Checked out titles are always available through the My Collection link.
- On the My Collection page, you can Read or Delete any of your issues by clicking the appropriate icon below the cover image.
For Mobile Device Users
- Download the Zinio for Libraries app from Google Play (Android users), the iTunes App Store (iOS users), or the Appstore for Android (Kindle HD/HDX users).
- Search for Marshes of Glynn Libraries or use a zip code to select MOGL when you set up the app on your device.
- Log in with your Zinio account to view your collection (use Sync Library in the settings menu to update).
- Tap the download icon to view the magazine on your device.
Note: You cannot check out new titles or issues from within the Zinio app. This must be done from the website.