We now have MUSIC! With access to over 11 million songs, you can sing until your heart’s content while on the go with Freegal Music. Go to Freegal Music to login with your PINES Library account to begin downloading music to your iOS or Android device. FREE Apps are available in iTunes and Google Play. Your account will give you 3 downloads per week and 3 hours of streaming per day.
Quick Start Guide to Freegal Music
- Click the Freegal Music website link above or in the Quick Links section.
- Click the Login link.
- Enter your PINES library card number.
- Browse genres and playlists; or search for artists, albums, and song titles.
- Download or stream music on your computer.
Mobile Device Users
- Download the Freegal Music app from the iTunes App Store (iOS users) or Google Play Store (Android users).
- Enter zip code or city to find Marshes of Glynn Libraries.
- Enter your PINES library card number to log in.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Browse or search for music to stream or download to your mobile device.
Note: Users get 3 downloads per week and 3 hours of streaming per day. The same download and streaming limits apply across all user devices.